How to Build a Digital Marketing Agency for Passive Income – The Matt Laker Method
This is how Matt Laker makes $8,000 a month creating & outsourcing digital marketing agencies.
The video above is the story of Matt Laker and his breakdown of his business philosophy!
Getting started? Jump to: Matt's Business Group application
Here's my notes / summary of Jonas' business model, with examples from his business:
Breakdown of the 4-pillar system:
Example: Jonas’ business.
Pillar 1) LEAD GENERATION
- Jonas has a team of 5 Lead Gen freelancers
- Lead Gen team solely uses LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator tool: a premium version of LinkedIn
- targets certain people and companies, mostly SaaS companies
- Lead Gen team contacts companies
- offers their Explainer Video services
- triggers pain
- Jonas has one 30% biz partner who is is managing the lead gen team of 5
- they are currently getting around 20 projects per month
Pillar 2) SALES GUYS
- 2 freelance sales guys
- Young European guys
- Getting 10-15 sales calls a week
- Paid $500/sale, commission only
- One guy making 2-3k /mo
Pillar 3) PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- they communicate with the client about what they want, and relay it to the creator
- 4 project management guys, all part time
- each one doing about 3 projects a month
- paid $300 euros per project
Pillar 4) DELIVERY
- Jonas uses 5 animators to create the explainer videos
- 2 Eastern Europe,
- 1 Pakistan,
- 1 Nigeria,
- 1 Nepal
- found all on Upwork
- they know its an agency
Ok cool hope that makes sense! If you have been wanting to start a this and have questions, shoot me a message on fb and i'll get a group chat going 🤙m.me/rileygbennett
If you are ready to GO.
Again, if you are super committed to this and want to fast-track this shit, you can apply to join Matt & Jonas' business group - you can apply here.