Crypto ICO Investing 101
(this is not financial advice)
I’m new to this field so these are the notes I gathered from chatting with Joe! He runs an ICO investing fund. His company is http://varys.capital
Share your tips & know-how in the comments below!
- For updated spreadsheets, Joe recommends following https://twitter.com/top7ico
- Top 10 ICO Comparison Spreadsheets
What are your favorite resources? Share!
How to Research an ICO
- Compare spreadsheets and see which ICOs are coming up highly ranked across multiple sheets
- Look into the company members
- The biggest ICOs will be harder to invest in, usually require high investment minimum
How to get the best deal
- The biggest ICOs will only offer a discount to huge investors
- Smaller projects typically put out buy-in specials like “50% discount this week only” and offer bonuses
- Doesn’t mean they’re shady or won’t be successful, just not the biggest projects
- Many people pool their money into a large fund to get a discount, but sounds like this is illegal. Do your own research!
When to take money
- Short term investors just looking for a quick ICO flip typically withdraw ALL their tokens shortly after the ICO launch when the price initially spikes.
- Sounds like most at least take out the amount of their initial investment – thus getting their money back right away.
- Longer term investors that
What are your cryptocurrency investing tips! I’m new in this space so please share!