I want to share with you 2 stories of two young men. One is a success story.
Evan’s best friend:
- Was a near pro BMX biker
- Started gaming all the time
- Now he doesn’t BMX as much and will not go pro
- Graduating with college debt
- Searching for a job
My younger brother:
- Was a big gamer (Halo, Xbox etc.)
- Visited us in Thailand and got inspired in 2016
- Started an Amazon selling business on the side of his job
- Now he makes $100k a year of passive income from his Amazon store
- Has the freedom to work on his own schedule
- Can travel as much as he pleases
- Does not need a job.
Who would you rather be?
Just some food for thought.
Riley in Chiang Mai, Thailand ✌️?
PS. Want some more motivation to quit gaming? This article has 20 Reasons You Should Quit Gaming
PPS. (Hilarious, so I just googled the term ‘motivation to quit gaming’ to look for more articles, and the #1 article (above) is on my friend Dan Western’s site, whom I had on the podcast on this episode. Guess how much he makes from his website? $500,000 a year. ?#quitgaming #startabusiness