I love sharing about the Nomad Summit each year, because its what got me started in the game back in 2014!
Whether you are an aspiring online entrepreneur, freelancer or digital nomad OR current one looking to network and level up by seeing what’s working for others and making likeminded contacts & friends — Johnny has gone out of his was to line this up for you!
DON’T MISS IT if you want to be a digital nomad or want to make more money online! I wanted to be a #digitalnomad in 2014 and it worked for me! So it might work for you!
Use this link ?▶ https://nomadsummit.com/livin ?
(and let them know I referred you in the fill-out form)
The Digital Nomad Summit VEGAS ?is an Internet Marketing Conference for anyone who wants to:
– to make more money online
– to take your business to the next level
– to take your side hustle to FULL time
– to quit your day job
– to live abroad or go on extended travel
– or, to just work from home
Even if you plan on going to the Chiang Mai Thailand 2019 Summit, I’d still highly recommend you go to Vegas as it could exponentiate everything and have you 10 steps ahead by the time you make the jump to Chiang Mai! Johnny has made it in the easiest city to get to so he’s really lined it up for you!
Meet likeminded people and learn from speakers about the current 2018 online marketing trends, strategies, what business models are working, what’s getting outdated, and meet friends in the same boat to mastermind with – and connect with people ahead of you who can help mentor you on your entrepreneurial journey.
August 31st – 5:00pm – 9:00pm Pre-Registration, Networking and Drinks!
September 1st – 9:00am – 9:00pm Main Conference Day + After Party!
September 2nd – 11:00am – 9:00pm Workshops and VIP Speaker’s Dinner!
September 3rd – 11am – 4:00pm Pool Party and Networking!
VENUE: Downtown Grand Hotel
Go now! ▶ ? https://nomadsummit.com/livin ?
* Affiliate disclaimer! I’ve promoted the past two Nomad Summits on my channel for free cuz I’m all about it… and I woulda done the same this year .. but they were nice enough to give me an affiliate link this year so I get a small commission for each sale. Sounds good! I’ll buy you a beer if I see you in Thailand next year for the Chiang Mai one!!?